Health regulations and requirements for compliance Operational area health information and epidemiology Recommendation on most reliable health facilities Strong networking with medical resources and health authorities Arrangements to get instant information on health issues and disease outbreaks Medical emergency management contracts with recommended facilities/insurance interlinkage Extensive communication plan with clients and other stake holders
Author Archive for: tahseen
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that tahseen contributed 8 entries already.
Entries by tahseen
• Extensive E&P health and medical audit experience globally • To test level of compliance with Company policy on Health Management • OGP guidance to test compliance in the absence of company policy on Health • Output is to find the level of compliance and identification of improvement margins • Company existing audit template can […]
• For both Pre‐employment and Periodic medical examinations • For chain of identification during the process • Facilitation of employees at hospital level for hassle free process • Facilitation of native and expatriate families in the hospital • Coordination with primary service providers to avoid delays in the process • Arranging any extra medical test […]
• Risk based • Optimal to the operation and specific to the role • High quality assurance of the process • Contractors are included if client requires • Compliant with OGP and OGUK requirements • Clients are recommended on the basis of health risks to the assigned role • Complete medical data handling facilities if […]
• Develop training modules as required by the Company competency plan and integrate them into Company data base • Assistance in the planning, development and conduction of Health campaigns, • Trainings deliver at site. Some important ones are: • General Health awareness • Fatigue management • Drugs and Alcohol • Manual lifting and injury prevention […]
• Risk based • Optimal to the operation • Supervised • Team trainings • Drills • Integration of company processes in case of pre‐existing client MERP • Help clients to review the process and implementation of lessons learned
Medical case management services Work‐Related Injury Case Management Services We work as a strategic partner for your injury management process. We ensure quality medical services to the employee and also help your company to substantially reduce your workers’ comp and disability claims by facilitating between IP and the treating physician and coordinate an early return […]
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Only for Emergencies
Mobile: +92 315 5824312
Address: 20 Main Service Road North,